Tartan Trivia #4
“**W**it**h**out M e*,” **another E**m**inem masterp**i**ece
- Which rap group, including Dr. Dre and Ice Cube, is considered to be one of the biggest influences in popularizing gangster rap?
- What artist has a number one hit in four decades?
- How easily can you get lost in Doherty?
- Which Disney movie was initially part of a 1940s push to create adaptations of fairy tales, only to be shelved and instead made in 3D?
- How many principles of animation did two of Disney’s "Nine Old Men" codify?
- What crime did the defendant in "Twelve Angry Men" do?
- What was the last movie Eric Larsen worked on?
- Columbo was well known to be a scruffy, unkempt detective, but he had one classic catchphrase. What was it?
- What medical drama is based off the works of a novelist who wrote crime fiction based on one of his professors of medicine?
- See title.
Submit your answers here!
Last Week's Answers:
2. Mariah Carey
3. Dolly Parton
4. The Rembrandts
6. Stevie Wonder
7. Perry Como
8. Sir Walter Parratt
9. Our Story
10. Scarlett Johansson