On Wednesday business executives, professors, and entrepreneurs from around the globe congregated in the McConomy Auditorium to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Carnegie Bosch Institute.
Researchers at Carnegie Mellon are investigating a way to use paper water filters that also double as pages for an educational book for underdeveloped and developing countries.
What's round, lazy, and hanging out at a weird angle? No, it’s not a sloth....
- Pointing fingers won’t solve refugee disaster
- Iran nuclear deal will work, N. Korea’s did
- Government must protect data privacy under Bill of Rights
- Ahmed shows hope in fight against U.S. Islamophobia
- Sanders’ appeal to Evangelicals crosses party lines
- CMU fails to beat Ivy competitors on tuition, salary
Returning to campus this Saturday after a road win against The College of Wooster,...
From making appearances in late night TV shows to the GOP Presidential Debate, this has been a busy week for many presidential candidates.